OK, so the biggest thing I have to share today is that we have Vonage, which gives us a US phone number at US rates and we can now call back and forth as if we were still living in South SF. So........ 650-204-9849 is our phone number, just remember if you are on the West Coast we are 8 hours ahead of you and on the East coast 5 hours. We would appreciate no middle of the night calls.
The house is coming along nicely and, we have not hung pictures yet, we need special equipment because....turns out the walls are cement - imagine our surprise when we tried to hang the first thing....it was pretty funny I have to admit. I am hoping to rent the appropriate tool and get them hung before our party on the 4th.
We took a ride along the coast this week and so I have loaded a few pictures, along with a picture of Oretta soaking up the sun on our patio yesterday and Jessie's new hair do.
I will have more to post after we return from Paris on the 2nd.
http://flickr.com/photos/12938045@N02
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment