Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March Madness

March has been crazy busy, we have had visitors from home for 3 of the weeks of the month. Of course for us this is great. We have taken our visitors to Dublin and the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren and to the Dingle Peninsula. Robin and Jerry came for 10 days and it seemed to fly by. Then we had a three day break and Kathleen and Lynne jumped over for 5 days. It has been great fun to have them here and it continues. Lots of visitors are planning to come over this summer, which of course is great for me. Oretta arrives on the 6th of April and will stay until the 20th of May, then the O'Shea girls arrive at the end of May followed quickly by the rest of their family and then at the end of July my sister and niece. I am really looking forward to having the house full and busy, all though the O'Shea's have family in Kerry and will most likely spend the bulk of their visit there it should still be busy enough.

I have attached the photo link for flickr, I have not finished uploading photos but will get to it as quickly as I can.

Slan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12938045@N02/

No comments: