First thing I want to say is I apologize because we did not send out cards this year. It just never seemed to work out. It has been some time since I last updated, but we have not been doing any traveling and have just been spending quiet time at home.
Jessie came home last Saturday and we are very excited to have her here. As many of you already know, Jessie has been accepted to Richmond American International University in London. This means she will be staying on this side of the world. Another thing that makes us very happy, because she will be close to us and we will be able to see here on more weekends and school breaks. Of course that assumes she will be willing to take time out of her busy schedule for us (jk, I know she will).
Michael won't arrive home until the 22nd, so we wait as patiently as possible for him. He will be staying through the 12th of January so that is pretty wonderful in our minds.
We miss everybody at home a great deal and think of you all quite often, but especially at Christmas. We have definately been blessed with the life we have been granted. We wish everyone a very happy season and a very succesful new year.
Keep well!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment