Friday, May 16, 2008

It's been a while

I know I am behind in posting to the blog. We still do not have internet at home - and it has been very busy for the last few weeks. We went to the Cliff's with our Friends the Kozlowski's and then we had our first American visitor. Joseph Hanson-Hirt. We did the medieval banquet at Bunratty Castle with him which was great fun. Joseph and I also went to Craggeaneauwen which is a recreation of Celtic life in the bronze age. The photo's have all been added to flickr. Then last Saturday I flew to Chicago and am now sitting in the airport waiting for the return flight to Shannon. Spent the week catching up with colleagues and working on one of their meetings. It has been great fun and definately a civilized way to work. I am ready to get back to Ireland and realized that I already consider it "home". A very odd awakening for me. Michael and Oretta will arrive on Tuesday and I can't wait. Then we are off to Scotland for 5 days, I am sure I'll have lot's of interesting news to share at that point.

Oops already time to begin the boarding process so I will need to say goodbye for now! (DV like those exclamations points?)

No comments: