Monday, July 21, 2008

Back in San Francisco

So Jessie, Oretta and I left Ireland at 2:45pm on Sunday 20, July 2008. We arrived in Philadelphia at 5:30p.m. local (EST) time and got through customs, which was interesting because we had to take the bottles of liquor that we had purchased in the duty free shop in Ireland and now put them in our luggage for the 2nd leg of the trip. We got onto the plane to come to SF on time and then sat on the runway for 1 and 1/2 hours. So we finally landed (after circling) in SF at 1:00am. I still woke up at 8 am this morning. Its weird to be back in SF and not going to work or to my old house but just being here on vacation. I can't wait to connect with everybody and will take a hiatus from entering anything onto the blog. I'll be back in Ireland on 20 September 2008.

See you all then!

No comments: