Ok, so it is confirmed we have a home, we'll move in on May 1. I have taken better pictures and put an explanation beneath each. When I was there taking photo's tonight a rabbit ran right across our lawn. We have a cow pasture on one side and an older home on the other. I forgot to take pictures of the outside so you all will just have to wait. and Hopefully our belongings will arrive soon. Our landlords are lovely people. Marie is the wifes name, don't know the husbands yet, but he has a "foundry" (Iron works shop) across the road from our house. And they've three sons age 19, 20 and 23 who were very excited to hear we had a 19 year old girl. Dad was not thrilled to hear that tonight but oh well.
The weather today, was overcast and quite windy, rather like South City actually. Had lamb shank with barley tonight for dinner, and I must admit I have always turned up my nose at barley but it was very tasty. I'll have to add more barley into my diet - supposed to be very good for you.
The weather today, was overcast and quite windy, rather like South City actually. Had lamb shank with barley tonight for dinner, and I must admit I have always turned up my nose at barley but it was very tasty. I'll have to add more barley into my diet - supposed to be very good for you.
Here is the link to the flickr pictures of the house:
3 comments:
hey T the house looks awesome! I'm so happy for you and Adrian! From all our conversations...it looks like everything is going great! Save some fun for Joe and I when we come out next summer. Kat
I don't know who sarah is or why on my machine it was under her account weird. but that last blog is from me of coarse since it says Kat.
Hi guys!!! Finally got your blog address. Sounds soooo cool over there. The guy hopping into your car and showing you where to go was hysterical! Congrats on the lovely home! Is Oretta really moving in with you guys???? Take care.
love, Emma
p.s. no baby yet.
Post a Comment