Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Limmerick

Went into Limmerick today with our friends Chris and Paula. Chris works with Adrian for CBP and they are one of the other new families here, the came from Atlanta, have 2 boys and a lovely Rottweiler named Rambo. We did a little shopping and walked around a couple of the nicer stores. They are comporable to Nordstrom or Bloomies. We also went to "Penneys" which surprisingly is similar to JC Penneys. Pretty funny gotta wonder if there was ever any relation.

Ok, have I told you about the obnoxious crows we have here at the hotel. They make an enormous ruckus all the time, its just crazy and if I had access to a beebee gun....well....you get the picture.

We still have not found a car but we have found a home, the pictures are on the flickr link previously included under the Shannon Area portion. Still working out the entire picture thing. I will add better pictures later - I plan to go back this week and take better pictures. We should move in May 1. We will be living in Granahan, New Market on Fergus, Co. Clare, Ireland. And I believe that will literally be the address -but still working on that.

Here's some information regarding the village of Newmarket.

http://www.tourclare.com/newmarket.html

That's about it for now - not doing much of anything else.

1 comment:

momof2 said...

Hi T!wow. i've missed a lot the last 2 weeks. i've been down and out with a cold. so i haven't been on line much. I loved seeing the pics of your future new home and all the sights you've seen on your day excursions. pretty cool ruins.

what are you going to chicago for? hope the car works out soon for you and don;t be mean to those crows now
G ;)